=" mingusandthebitch: Mingus and Chase As Urned Carbon Deposits

Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Mingus and Chase As Urned Carbon Deposits



Dear Sweet Mingus and Chase,

You're side by each again, but in a very dusty version of yourselves. It's a little/a lot macabre, but I'm getting into it. I put you above some of this year's canning. Okay? I'm sorry Ming, they didn't have any black urns so you're in a pearly ivory one like Chasearoo, but I can't find a black lab on roller skates for the top of your urn yet. I will. The orchid spray is from David upstairs. He left a beautiful bunch of them at our door on Tuesday.

Chelsea is hanging out with me today. She came with me to pick up your ashes. Very weird. We took you to the dog park but left you in the car. Very weird.

Do I have to serve liver birthday cake at your wake? I don't think the humans will like it. Chelsea is the only pooch left. You outlived all your buddies Mingie.

I miss everything about you.

Kisses,
The Bitch

p.s. I posted some of our friends kind sentiments on your death day page: http://mingusandthebitch.blogspot.com/2008/11/hey-i-didnt-take-elevator.html

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.