=" mingusandthebitch: That Tree Is Older Than Me

Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2008

That Tree Is Older Than Me



T.B. drove me to the Dog Park at Spanish Banks this afternoon, but I didn't feel like getting out of the car and limping around with all the weekenders--touristas, so we snuggled up with the hatch open and then she took me to the quiet-no-one-ever-goes-there-dog park where I communed with this old tree.

I look too young to be so ancient. I don't see why I can't live for as long as T.B., or this tree. That just isn't fair to either T.B. or to me. No one will ever be able to look after her and love her like me and never let her out of their sight... especially not some dumb totally self-interested guy.

Mingus

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.