=" mingusandthebitch: Matching Accessories

Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Matching Accessories


T.B. asked to borrow my collar cause it matches her hippy sandals. I said only if she finds a cure for my imminent death, but then I realized that didn't really make any sense since my imminent death means she'll have all my collars, leashes, fur throws, dog beds, dishes, pals, all to herself .... But she won't care because she'll be so dying of sadness that she won't ever leave the apartment again, or even wear accessories, or shoes, or care if she sleeps with a blanket or not.

Mingus, the saddest Sweetlove

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.