=" mingusandthebitch: Mingus In the Opium Den

Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mingus In the Opium Den


T.B. did read a lot of Henry Miller and Anais Nin at one time.... she parked me in this double high, double soft bed in the kitchen tonight after our walk in the park and got me stoned and tuned me into David Bowie singing "Wild Is The Wind".... and Mick singing "Angie"and "Love In Vain".

She's listening to Sony Rollins and Keith Jarrett... high brow!

Soon she'll carry me up the 450 stairs to bed like a good bitch....

night, night.... Ming
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s8fq9jrX7o

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.