=" mingusandthebitch: B.C. Day and Gay Pride Day

Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

B.C. Day and Gay Pride Day


It is a holiday weekend celebrating "Be Cool" and "Be Gay". I dig--well not anymore cause digging hurts my shoulders and my paws.

The rent boys, drags, dykes, tops, bottoms, switchies, twitchies, leather boyz, scary biatches, and families of the same take it to the streets. The diggwgt (dual income gay guys with great taste) seem to stay away mostly it appears.... they don't go to Santa Claus parade either.

This is my fave bottom of late, he follows orders without pause or hitch.

I don't know the little guy pictured below who took to me so readily.... I haven't seen him since either... didn't even get his name or his license number.... that's all for today from the New Amsterdam for Dogs... I'm off to the opium den now.... Love, Mingus


copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.