=" mingusandthebitch: T.B. Visits Dr. Kavorkian

Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

T.B. Visits Dr. Kavorkian

I'm resting up cause T.B. has an appointment with my Dr. Kavorkian tomorrow in the guise of a consult on controlling my pain and planning my humane death.... "humane" worries me.... chopping my nuts off was "humane" remember????

We're having a party here on Wednesday for Auntie V's birthday, so I'm relying on her having the sense to realize I'm the co-host as usual... and that she'll cover for my despondency with a pile of excuses that don't include "imminent euthanasia". I wish I could hear then I'd know what she's been SAYING ON THE SUBJECT.

So far I'm here and Chase and Mew are just pictures of themselves and some memories held by their significant others like T.B. and me.....

I'm sleeping now... night, night
Ming

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.