=" mingusandthebitch: Skateboards for Labrador Retrievers In Heaven

Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Skateboards for Labrador Retrievers In Heaven

Thanks for the invite Chase. Your ashly remains are in this urn to my right, with the skateboarding Lab toy that Auntie Katie gave us, it's standing on top of you in your "urn". What's it like be a big pile of ashes in a jar? We look pretty cute sharing a bed there up at Harold and Jenny's at Whistler, and you are adorable snuggled up with Mew in that other picture. Is it like that in doggy heaven? Are you happy there? Are there criminals? Are there Realtors? Do you miss me like I miss you? Can I be assured that you will meet my elevator when I arrive and that we can pick up where we left off? How can we all be a family again without T.B.? She doesn't like skateboards any more than I do....

Mingus, the contemplative

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.