=" mingusandthebitch: The Reprieve

Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Reprieve

I feel good! I'm stoned on new narcotics and Dr. Goldberg gave me a classic homeopathic remedy that will ease my anxiety and likely kill me in my sleep too! That is very Shakespearean and appeals to T.B.'s theatrical sensibilities and my love of tripping out and sleeping! I like this hand-feeding thing. T.B. really knows how to reinvent a relationship! She has a trusted ally in Dr. G. too (and therefore so do I!)

I MADE IT ALL THE WAY AROUND THE BLOCK TONIGHT AND EVEN STOPPED INTO OUR FRIENDLY NATURAL PET FOOD PROVIDER FOR A REFILL OF LIVER BARS AND SOME ON THE HOUSE DELICIOUS LIVER BROWNIES.

PARTY HERE TOMORROW!!!! We're getting ready! I CAN'T WAIT! I want my appetite to be fully operational so I can take full advantage of Auntie Robi's hand-feeding talents.

Sorry Chase, you're gonna have to wait a little longer for my elevator ride.... I'll bring cake and other delicious supplies when I embark though. I promise.

Mingus, the conqueror!

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.