=" mingusandthebitch: In The Religious Sky Lay The Omen Of The Elk Bone

Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

In The Religious Sky Lay The Omen Of The Elk Bone

I can't say why T.B. thinks picnics and books are a good match exactly. At tonight's picnic I decided to address this issue of religious outcomes for myself, so I prayed for an elk bone. A flood of sunlight struck my velvet bed in the park and from the cooler emerged: MY ELK BONE!

I licked the marrow out, but wasn't too keen on the rest (old elk--smells bad--and was previously frozen, T.B. should know better, wasn't she a chef at one time! Sheesh!)


Mingus, the touched by the god of the elk bone


copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.