=" mingusandthebitch: Apparently Not All Cookies Are Made of Liver

Pages

Friday, July 4, 2008

Apparently Not All Cookies Are Made of Liver

I wanted to believe her when she said she wasn't hiding any cookies, but there were too many signs in her evasive behavior and her defensive responses when I asked about her cookie and Internet use. Not only are there cookies on her computer for web sites that have nothing to do with meeting other dogs or garnering more cookies for me, but there are mailboxes full of archived smut exchanges with real people who will never ever show up with liver, or cheese, or peanut butter biscuits for me!

I'm having her Internet connection disconnected. That is the quickest cure for this disease of hers.


copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.