=" mingusandthebitch: Fancy Bitch

Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

Fancy Bitch


Oh, she's cute alright, and at my age who knows how many more babes are going to pay attention to me.... but she sucks the oxygen out of the park too... we slipped a copy of my standard prenup into her collar and I stole as many free kisses as I could.... I know, cheap jollies! Can't you hear it already though, "Mingus, I saw the sweetest diamond-studded collar... can't we go on vacation to.....??? " Then the pouting and no kisses and sombre humor when I say "no", and all the time she'll have me in a choke collar on a short lead.... forget about it!

Mingus, the cautiously optimistic

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.