=" mingusandthebitch: Fellini Days and Kerrisdale Days

Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Fellini Days and Kerrisdale Days



I don't know what she's putting in my food, however, the supernatural and I are in tune! Either we went to the beach this morning and saw this shipwreck/art installation or I dreamed it.... and then this posse of little dogs had their way with me... then later in the day there were horse drawn carriages on the next block and "The Beatles" playing 'Twist and Shout' to a group of dancing five year olds.... "Kerrisdale Days".... I'm safe now. I mean, I'm protecting T.B.
Mingus

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.