=" mingusandthebitch: Depression and Sore Hips

Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Depression and Sore Hips


















Sometimes the brooding sky over my head reflects how I feel inside, in my bones--which creak like the bedroom door once did. The tempest skies like this one are an energetic relief from the gray flannel skies that flatten our mood for months on end here in the Pathetic Northwest... or is that Pacific Northwest? Send me a storm but not anymore monotony of endless gray unless it comes with cute and kind little Westhighland White Terriers and Rescued little Schnauzers! Please! My back legs aren't working properly and it scares me, and I can see T.B. trying to be brave enough for both of us, which is my job. Doesn't she get that everyone knows you aren't brave when they see you crying!!! Jeez, what would she do without me?

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.