=" mingusandthebitch: Arsenica--Root Word "Arsenic"

Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Arsenica--Root Word "Arsenic"


So I realized around 6:30 that she's friggin serious about offing me cause of my feet. Here is a picture of her giving me one of the crazy concoctions my Homeopath prescribed: Arsenica. I note that the root word is "arsenic". Anyway, I decided I'd better start getting my sorry ass, I mean sore paws, up and down those stairs and stop playing up the free ride down or else I might end up killing both of us in a big fall down the stairs.... hey wait a minute... there's a good solution....

Mingus, the schemer

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.