=" mingusandthebitch: Ageism

Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Ageism


That looks like fun swimming out there with your pack. Me and my pack spent hours swimming like that, all over the West Coast, in lakes and in the Pacific Ocean from here all the way to Southern California. You can't swim when you're dead, but neither can you swim when your paws are too sore to walk on the rocks to get into the water. If T.B. was a decent human being she'd have an indoor heated un-chlorinated pool for us to swim in.



It's like I'm invisible to the other dogs at the park now that I'm ancient and can't run with them all over the place. Even the sheared poodle with the ridiculous pompom left on its crown gets more attention than me...



Mingus pouting

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.