=" mingusandthebitch: Today I Returned to The Dog Park

Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Today I Returned to The Dog Park





"Hey Man, Is that you? Mingus? Man, we thought you were DEAD!"

"She did what? She hand fed you anything you would eat? Lamb hearts in porridge, buffalo with rice, roast chicken, roast lamb, chicken livers, chicken hearts, omelettes, soft-boiled eggs, smoked salmon, crab, CANNED DOG FOOD, painkillers, natural remedies... a new dominatrix, dirty movies, Lassie reruns ??? " Shit man, no wonder you decided to live. Well, we've missed you limping around here."

"That's not my Dealer Bro, is that your Dealer?"

"Mrs. Mingusbitch, thank-you for bringing Mingus back to the dog park and bringing enough old beef hearts for all of us to enjoy. Do you have room for an old beagle at your house? I'd like to die with you too. "

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OK Mingus I am totally addicted to your blog even though I've only just discovered it! I promise to read it faithfully to my boys, Ripley the Yellow Lab and Chase the Black Lab. Yes I see you had a Chase too, but mine's black! I'm pulling for you old man.

Unknown said...

Hey Gregg and Bobby and Chase and Ripley... thanks for visiting our blog... you are a totally handsome foursome! Good wishes in your efforts to expand your family and share all that love with a few more humans who will surely thrive in it.... Thanks for pulling for Mingus!

hugs
mingus and the bitch

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.