=" mingusandthebitch: No Worries When You're Dead, Stupid

Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

No Worries When You're Dead, Stupid



How was I supposed to know? I've never been dead, just deaf! Chase contacted me overnight and told me that I can't worry about T.B. once I'm dead cause dead is a "No Worries" zone, and not like the hipster/stoner kids "no worries zone", like a for real, no worries zone! He said you don't have to be ambitious when you're dead either. Maybe T.B. is already dead. This is all very confusing. Language doesn't make any of it any less confusing either!

Mingus, the perplexed

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.