=" mingusandthebitch: Mingus' Assignment Opportunity

Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mingus' Assignment Opportunity


I've learned a lot living with T.B.. I spent the weekend contemplating my own death and I made some decisions.

I'm going to assign my death and cut my losses. I'll put a downpayment on my death contract and then just before my closing date when the balance of the monies are due, I'll assign the contract to an unsuspecting and ill-informed pooch. I won't mark it up. I'll even take a loss and walk from my initial deposit.

Look, if some guy can sell his post-divorce life on E-Bay, I can sell my death at a loss!

Mingus, the contemplative

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.