=" mingusandthebitch: Sex In The Kennel

Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sex In The Kennel


This was my human Dad at one time. He taught me to growl. My birth father was really just a sperm donor if you know what I mean. Yes, he had sex with my mother, but he wasn't a responsible father who then stayed around to raise me and love me and teach me things that fathers are supposed to teach their sons like how to appease or avoid bitches, except when they are in heat, and how to minimize responsibilities after mounting bitches etc....

I was raised and schooled and cared for by T.B. who writes this dumb blog for me. Well, you know what they say, "you can choose your friends, but not your family". I do love her, but I wouldn't have minded having my Dad's polygamous and responsibility-free lifestyle either ..... I think of his life as "Sex In The Kennel".

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.