=" mingusandthebitch: Price of Mingus Outpaces Price of Oil, Invest Now.

Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Price of Mingus Outpaces Price of Oil, Invest Now.


I can't talk sweet crude like T.B. can-- and does--yet, I cost far more measure per measure than gassing up the car which has increased in value by a mere 40% YTD. Inflation, stagnation, mumbojumbo, last week I cost about $600, while feuling the car cost a mere $75. This week is young yet, tomorrow I'll be ratcheting up my worth at the safe injection site again, and likely at the dentist too. So much for socialized medicine for Sweet Mingus.

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.