=" mingusandthebitch: Can I Have My Way With Mingus?

Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

Can I Have My Way With Mingus?


Hello,

Are you Mrs. Mingus'pimp? I'd like to reserve a time to have my way with Mingus. I'm not heavy into BDSM and am generally considered Switchy. I understand he has a hard time at this stage of life being either the bottom or the top, so I feel that I would be a suitable "playmate" for him. Short term of course. I'm willing to pay. I don't shed. I don't have any communicable diseases. I am ultimately looking for a long term arrangement, perhaps every afternoon and the occasional weekend. I don't do laundry, or cook, or hunt or gather. I do swallow.

Sincerely,
Keener

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.