=" mingusandthebitch: The Language Divide

Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Language Divide

It was futile to ever think that human language could bridge the chasm of our understanding. That is why I chose deafness. Keep talking your nonsense; I'm immune to it. It's your spirit and body language I listen to! Your body language says, "you're hiding cookies in your pocket, and your spirit says you're pretty pleased with yourself for being in the position of controlling when I get them".... and you think that is an enlightened form of partnership, I ask you?????

Mingus, the sage

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.