=" mingusandthebitch: Eye Sight and AGING

Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Eye Sight and AGING


Aunty V & Gus on my 4th birthday Aunty V and Uncle T at Academy Awards Dinner 2008!

I know you think I'm obsessing on "loss", but I'm nearing my 100th birthday and I'm the last dog standing from the pack I started out with! All faculties are failing. Look at the pictures, they don't lie! On the top was Aunty V with Gus at my 4th birthday party, and Gus went in the elevator and has been replaced by a puppy, not named Stupid Health Regulations, but, "Findlay"..... I could see Aunty V at that resolution on my 4th birthday, and on the bottom, is how I see Aunty V and Uncle T now! My sense of smell and touch is all I really have intact!

Oh, and my sense of HUMOR!

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.