=" mingusandthebitch: Valentine's Day, Dalantine, Snoopy

Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day, Dalantine, Snoopy



February 14, 2008.

I know I'm her Valentine, I do, but how many more are there anyway? She says I'm the only old black Labrador Retriever in her life, her one and only true love, but I don't feel it in my back legs (which she brushed this morning I might add and it was tickly and hurt too--I asked for morphine but she called me a junky and just kissed my head and cleaned my ears instead!).... She sure talks on the phone a lot--if I'm her one true love shouldn't she only want to talk to me and only me? I know, I'm being an old possessive little and furry dink.

Her funniest Valentine so far today came from Uncle Dal, of course! It is a picture of him draped in some red curtains with the hanger wires still in them. He's supposed to be one of the Arabian knights we think. Even I laughed, which made me choke on my saliva!

My Bitch sent a Valentine lecture to her up-tight English Lover about St. Valentine, the freedom fighter.... he hates lectures, but he loves sex. That makes two of them. Hey wait a minute! Right, that still makes me the only old black Labrador Retriever in her life that I know of. Unless Health Regulations is a black Labrador Retreiver????

Oh, she's taking me to the beach, something about a massacre..... and pinstripe suits. I don't know, I don't hear so good anymore! But there's dried salmon treats involved so I'm going!

Love and love and kisses and love,
Mingus

copyright 2007 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.