=" mingusandthebitch: Step Lightly On My Memory Please

Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Step Lightly On My Memory Please


Sweet Minguslove,

I'm walking lightly in your footsteps my sweets ... so is Chelsea. Sometimes I still catch a glimpse of you at the beach, in the rabbit thatch, on my pillow. Someone poetically, and strategically, scattered pink carnations (a funeral flower but also a Valentine flower) on one of the picnic tables in Jericho Park and there you were, larger than life in my feta cheese crumbly heart.

kisses,
T.B.

p.s. the other pic is Chelsea treading lightly on your garbage adventure trails by the beach xo

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.