=" mingusandthebitch: Thanksgiving

Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thanksgiving

Yep, it was feast time again on Saturday night. I believe Auntie Robi was summoning, excuse me, channeling dog spirits, or maybe they were all just drinking dog spirits.... tough call... the men invented some code thing with the napkins whenever the camera came out... I think they didn't want their souls stolen by the camera, or maybe they were shooing away the spirits that Aunty Robi was summoning.... They blamed all their bizarre behavior on their buddy--B.C.
Melanie brought my young girlfriend, Chelsea, to dinner, but you'll notice that there are no pictures of us! There is turkey soup though.

Mingus

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch


No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.