=" mingusandthebitch: Stupid Health Regulations and Limited Offerings at the Therapist's

Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Stupid Health Regulations and Limited Offerings at the Therapist's


I know, the quality of the picture is awful! T.B. used the camera in her phone and Dr. Khan lowers the lights after she puts the acupuncture needles in me so.... this is the result.... T.B. wants to find a clinic that does both human massage and acupuncture and canine massage and acupuncture so that she can have a treatment at the same time as me.... however, Stupid Health Regulations will ensure there is never such a clinic. When T.B. and I rule the world things will be different!

Mingus the fur-bearer

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.