=" mingusandthebitch: How Old Am I in Human Years

Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

How Old Am I in Human Years


I'm only 73, not 103!

The formula is: 10.5 dog years per human year for the first 2 years, then 4 dog years per human year for each year after. I'm 14 years and 7 months old now, a mere 73 year old by The Bitch's standards.... Of course I'm going to live for her birthday, Christmas, Boxing Day, New Years, Easter, My 15th Birthday .... just a little prostate problem with the arthritis, nothing geezer men don't have to contend with ....

I admit, I'm afraid to die, for a whole lot of reasons I've told you about here before, but mostly, what if being dead is boring.... Life with T.B. isn't boring. I'm afraid of boring, not death....

Mingus, the articulate

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.