=" mingusandthebitch: Stalled

Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Stalled

Sometimes you just reach a dead end--no pun intended. Take this picture of me stalled at a log. Once I arrived at the log I had to make it look like I was mighty interested in the news that had been left there, by a bunch of poodles I think, but in fact I just couldn't determine the best way to turn around and get back to T.B. and the car and the safety of home.

T.B. says many relationships are like this and I'm fortunate it was a log stall and not an entrapment stall like humans have in their interpersonal relationships. Sometimes the things T.B. says are even more meaningless to me than others. We can still look lovingly into each other's eyes however and mean it.

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.