=" mingusandthebitch: Pigs Get Fed and Hogs Get Slaughtered

Pages

Monday, June 2, 2008

Pigs Get Fed and Hogs Get Slaughtered









T.B. is talking in code again, you'd think she was in England! She's buried under piles of statistics and sales data and International economic press. I thought she said, "Pigs Get Fed and Dogs Gets Slaughtered", but I'm pretty sure it was "hogs" get slaughtered.... I had asparagus, broccoli, yams and pulled beef in mushroom sauce and all my anti-inflammitories for dinner and no sign of slaughter ahead. I guess I'm a pig and not a hog even though I thought I was a dog...

kisses,
Mingus

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.