=" mingusandthebitch: Tenets vs Tenants

Pages

Friday, May 9, 2008

Tenets vs Tenants



Dear Sweet Chase, I still miss you a lot. There aren't any truly distinguished dogs like you to replace you.

Here's a picture of me walking in front of the fence at the rabbit penitentiary at Jericho Park. They put sailboats in there too for the rabbits to sleep under. That's thoughtful, don't you think? They even have a restaurant/surf shack for them. Maybe the rabbits are tenants, not inmates?

Which brings me to another language struggle. What does T.B. mean when she says that she doesn't share the same tenants for a healthy relationship with some guy???? She should just stay in love with me. I don't have any tenants and I don't see why we should have to take care of anyone else's tenants..... I hear tenants can be hard to lose too.

Mingus, the air sign

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.