=" mingusandthebitch: From the Yacht Club to The Runway

Pages

Friday, May 2, 2008

From the Yacht Club to The Runway

















I know, I can't be a member at RVYC because of Stupid Health Regulations, but I used to crap on their beach occasionally anyway... though T.B. always cleaned up after me.....


Today was preparation for Spring Fashion Season. I like to try to match the City of Vancouver's garbage cans whenever possible, so today I wore my dead brother's coat to the park. Mine is grey and his is green, and well I guess he doesn't need it anymore so I get to wear it if I choose. He was so prissy about us ever trading clothes....


There was some strange super-sized gerbil pretending to be a dog at the auditions.





One contestant had the nerve to sniff the cologne I put on my heels, I mean hoofs......




I was selected to model this season's Mandarin collar....











while the kinky hoof-sniffer modeled his birthday suit.....





He was kinda cute..... and in the rearguard



Macho Ming

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.