=" mingusandthebitch: Popemobile and Mingusmobile

Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Popemobile and Mingusmobile



I have my own "mobile" and am rigged with sound... I'm listening to "Ain't No Use In Crying" from The Stones... I wonder what sounds the Pope is wired to in The Popemobile. My Bitch said to Shut The F ---- Up cause that's blasphemy and I'll get shot, but I already get a shot every Monday for my sore hips so what do I care? I think she just does the every Monday shot to scare me to close to death so that I know she's "in charge" of my death... the when and the where... Well, she has things that scare her too, so we're even!

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.