=" mingusandthebitch: Mingus and His Halo and Dervish Dancing Dog

Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Mingus and His Halo and Dervish Dancing Dog

I thought haloes were supposed to be over your head and white???? This is the shadow of my halo I guess. I've only recently become interested in religious iconography... I mean, I can't read, I can't chase rabbits, I can't swim, I CAN EAT! and be interested in haloes...

This furball fell in love with me on my 14th birthday, but I told her to find someone her own age who she could whirl with, and hard as it would be on her, to try to forget about me....
Mingus

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.