=" mingusandthebitch: Food Channel Is Begging For Me

Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Food Channel Is Begging For Me



Have you noticed the difference between "weekend food" and "weekday food"? On Saturday I'm hand fed hors d'oeuvre by Aunty N, and by Tuesday morning my neighbor, David, is offering me his compost (on knee). Is that what they call "gastronomic adventures"? The Food Channel had better hurry up and beg for my consent for a travelogue about my eating preferences....

I have new sad news on the death front, but I'm too sad to write about it just yet. Maybe after a few more sleeps .... I'm going to think about climate change for a while instead.

Love,
Mingus

copyright 2008 Christine Saulnier, Mingusandthebitch

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories DogTime is the premier site for people to find a dog match, research dogs of all breeds, and find a list of top dog names.